Term and Conditions
1. I hereby authorize requested services to be performed with the necessary material(s) and hereby grant Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc. permission to operate the Boat herein described on local waterways for the purpose of testing and/or inspection. I hereby authorize Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc., and its agents, to communicate via phone, text, USPS, or email.
2. Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc. is not responsible for unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipments beyond our control or for the loss or damage to Boat or articles in Boat in case of fire, theft or any other cause beyond our control.
3. Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc. does not guarantee or warrantee parts that are supplied by the customer. Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc. reserves the right to not install any customer supplied parts.
4. Boat owner is required to provide dock lines for launch. If none are on board, you will be billed for new dock lines.
5. Due to insurance regulations: No work below the boot stripe is permitted; including bottom paint, thru hulls, zincs, etc.
6. An environmental fee of three percent of the accrued parts total will be applied to each service order. A shop material fee of five percent of the accrued labor total will be applied to each service order.
7. NON-PAYMENT: In the event of non-payment for repairs and/or materials, pursuant to this service order, I agree that an expressed mechanics lien is hereby acknowledged on herein described Boat to secure payment. In accordance with the provisions of the State of New Jersey statute and hereby represent to Monmouth Marine Engines, Inc. that I am the owner of the Boat and have authorization to order and/or request repairs. In the event that the balance is thirty days past due, and the account is assigned for collection, I agree to pay, in addition to all other costs, interest and attorneys fees, with a minimum of $450.00 added to the balance of the past due amount.
8. INTEREST: I agree that all invoices thirty days past due are subject to a three percent monthly service charge.
9. JURISDICTION: In the event that there are disputes concerning any services performed on the Boat. I agree that the jurisdiction shall be vested in the superior court of New Jersey, Law Division at the Monmouth County Court House, Freehold, NJ and hereby consent to in personum jurisdiction, by means of forwarding a Summons and Complaint by certified mail, return receipt requested.
10. ESTIMATE: A diagnostic charge may be charged to establish an estimate of total cost for the purpose of obligating funds and establishing a ceiling that may not be exceeded without the prior approval of the customer.
11. WARRANTY: For warranty consideration, forward proof of warranty coverage.